Location: Middletown, NY, United States
Date Posted: Feb 26, 2024
Location: Middletown, NY
Salary: $61,360.00 Annually
Hours: On-Site Monday-Friday 8:00AM-4:30PM (40hrs)
Employment Type: Exempt
OVERVIEW OF PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITES:
The Sr. Data Analyst is responsible for data mining, analysis, and report development to facilitate informed and intelligent decision-making across the agency. The Sr. Data Analyst will apply their knowledge of business intelligence concepts, practices, and procedures to analyze data, share insights, identify solutions, make recommendations for improvements and innovation within quality, and process standards.
· Provides quantitative and qualitative analysis of agency data, including client demographics, utilization, outcomes and adverse incident data
· Coordinates agency-wide data gathering, organization, entry and analysis for external stakeholders at the county, state and federal levels
· Ability to write and generate reports for programs and administrative areas, including working with users on the purpose of reports, developing methods to integrate data from various systems, writing queries and establishing templates
· Develop, maintain, and improve holistic data sets, reports, and dashboards to monitor company performance
· Identifies areas for improved processes, designs and implements systems to enhance data integrity, efficient workflow and staff access to integrated metrics
· Presents findings to department colleagues, programs and agency leadership to inform decision-making; work with business units to educate and improve understanding of data and analysis
· Participates in department projects, including program evaluations
· All other tasks as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES:
· Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills, ability to engage staff collaboratively at all levels of the agency.
· Organized with an ability to work independently to complete projects.
· Excellent writing and presentation; listening, analytical and problem solving skills.
· Excellent quantitative data analysis and presentation skills and proficiency with relevant software (Excel, Access).
· Skilled decision-maker that works proactively in a outcome focused environment.
· Strong skills in project management and business process redesign.
· *Advanced SQL writing experience with a minimum of 3 years of professional experience writing SQL code
· *Minimum of 3 years of professional experience working with Tableau
· *Experience with IBM Cognos, SPSS, Power BI and Python are a plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s Degree with course work related to data management and analysis
· Minimum of 5 years of appropriate work experience, or Associates Degree and a minimum of 8 years of appropriate work experience
· Must be capable to sit or stand in front of a computer for long-periods of time
· Able to work in open space floor plan
· Work alongside co-workers within 3 feet
· Occasional lifting of > _25+ pounds
Access: Supports For Living is an EEO employer-EEO, AAE, M/F/D/V