This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Middletown, NY, United States
Date Posted: Feb 23, 2024
Location: Middletown, NY
Rate of Pay: $19.23 hourly
$2,500 Sign on Bonus
What we offer
The goals of the preventive program within the wrap around model are to keep families together, while continually assessing for risk and safety issues. The objectives are to strengthen families and to stabilize and maintain family functioning.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Providing on-going services and supervision to Child Welfare families.
· Makes accurate assessments for safety and interventions and is comfortable addressing situational issues.
· Conducts home visits through Orange county
· Writes detailed reports and maintains documentation.
· Maintains relationships with Department of Family Services, mental health providers, schools and all other service providers.
· MUST transport clients in own vehicle as needed
· BS/BA in Human Services, or closely related, field required
· Minimum 1 year experience working with families and field work
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Time management and organizational skills. The ability to work independently is imperative.
· Computer skills
· Flexibility to work with families in a family friendly schedule
· Experience with Child Welfare System and Family Court is strongly preferred.
ALL POSITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND, FINGERPRINTING AND MOTOR VEHICLE REPORT CHECK.
Individuals with a disability are strongly encourage to apply