This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Middletown, NY, United States
Date Posted: Feb 22, 2024
Location: Orange and/or Sullivan County, NY
Rate of Pay: $15.30
Hours - Per Diem
Access: Supports For Living is in the business of doing good. We have a mission: To help people live the healthiest and fullest lives possible. Here, you’ll be a valued part of an innovative team that touches the lives of more than 10,000 people each year across the Hudson Valley in programs supporting people to pursue the life they imagine. At Access, we believe in work with a purpose.
Seeking a Psychosocial Rehabilitation (PSR) Provider who will help restore, rehabilitate, and support a child/youth’s developmentally appropriate functioning as necessary for the integration of the child/youth as an active and productive member of their family and community.
PSR Provider will provide community based services to children and families who may have difficulty engaging in formal office settings but can benefit from home and community based rehabilitative services.
A PSR offers services including:
- Social and Interpersonal Skills
- Daily Living Skills
- Community Integration
The ideal candidate will:
- Minimum be 18 years old with a high school diploma and or high school equivalency with a minimum of 2 years experience in children’s mental health, addiction, foster car and/or related human services field.
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have dependable transportation
- Be able to complete Mandated Reporting self-directed on line training
- Must be willing to work late afternoons, evenings and some weekends.
ALL POSITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND, FINGERPRINTING AND MOTOR VEHICLE REPORT CHECK.
The agency is a smoke free workplace and offers smoke free campuses for our employees, visitors, clients and interns.
EEO, AAE M/F/D/V.