Location: Middletown, NY, United States
Date Posted: Oct 30, 2023
Access: Supports for Living Inc. is in the business of doing good. We have a mission: To help people live the healthiest and fullest lives possible. Here, you’ll be a valued part of an innovative team that touches the lives of more than 10,000 people each year across the Hudson Valley in programs supporting people to pursue the life they imagine. At Access, we believe in work with a purpose.
To learn more about Access and our services visit accesssupports.org.
This position requires that applicants be enrolled in a degree program that will grant them credit hours for their internship. Applicants must also be current students studying Human Resources or a related field.
To be considered for an internship placement with Access, please submit a cover letter with your application that includes the school you are attending, your degree program, details on your internship requirements, and the Access program(s) of interest to you.
· Provide onboarding support.
· Provide support to the recruiting and training teams.
· Perform surveys and data analysis.
· Gain HRIS experience.
· Assist in archiving, as well as some electronic file management and organization.
· Additional assignments may be determined at a future date.
QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES:
· Strong organization skills with accurate attention to detail.
· Sufficient skills to communicate effectively.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Current student in Human Resources or related field.
· Previous administrative/human resource experience is preferred.
ALL POSITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND, FINGERPRINTING AND MOTOR VEHICLE REPORT CHECK.
The Agency is a smoke free workplace and offers smoke free campuses for our employees, visitors, clients, and interns.