Location: Middletown, NY, United States
Date Posted: Nov 10, 2023
Location: Middletown, NY
Pay Rate: $24.04 per hour
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm (40hrs)
Employment Type: Non-Exempt
**An Associates in Accounting with 1 year of accounting experience or a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required**
In this role you will:
- Communicate effectively, openly and honestly, with staff and leaders on a consistent basis
- Responsible to create and design useful spreadsheets and databases independently
- Performs A/R, cash/denial postings, and billing/follow up on MCO insurance claims
- Completes external audit work as assigned and assists with internal audit functions
- Preparation of recurring and adjusting journal entries within areas of responsibility
- Support corporate financial statement preparation and complete subsidiary financials
- Ensure statements balance and revenues and expenses appear appropriate
- Complete necessary financial ratios and assist with year-end projections
- Use intermediate computer skills which include knowledge of word processor, spreadsheet, and database software
- Perform other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have:
- An Associates in Accounting with 1 year of accounting experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- Strong communication skills
- Previous non-profit experience preferred
- The ability to identify trends to effectively create solutions and streamline processes
- Excellent computer skills, including expert knowledge of Excel, Word, and database software for file maintenance, Ceridian Dayforce experience preferred
- Bilingual English and Spanish speaking is a plus
Access offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage; an array of voluntary benefits (term life, whole life, identity theft protection and pet insurance); Healthcare and Daycare Flexible Spending Accounts; employer paid Short Term Disability, LTD and AD&D; a matching 403(b) retirement plan, generous paid time off, paid holidays, accelerated holiday pay and tuition assistance.
To see all career opportunities with Access visit https://accesscareers.ttcportals.com/.To learn more about Access and our services visithttp://accesssupports.org.
Like us on Facebook and connect with us on LinkedIn.
ALL POSITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND, FINGERPRINTING AND MOTOR VEHICLE REPORT CHECK.
Access: Supports For Living is an EEO employer-EEO, AAE, M/F/D/V