School Based Clinician
Location: New Rochelle, NY, United States
Date Posted: Nov 13, 2023
Location: Yonkers, NY
Hours: Full-Time (12 month position)
Salary: $60,000 LP $65,000 LMSW/LMHC/LMFT and $75,000 LCSW
Be on the front line of responding to the crisis in children and adolescent mental health.
Provide services that powerfully impact students’ wellbeing and academic success.
Benefit from consistent expert weekly supervision, biweekly staff meetings, and regular professional opportunities for guidance and support.
Use your work experience to meet licensing requirements.
An excellent opportunity to work towards professional career goals, including agency and independent practice.
We are looking to fill a role as a Clinician/Therapist in TGCW’s Integrated Mental Health and Addiction clinic satellite in the schools which holds an integrated OMH license. Integrated mental health and addiction services are provided by an interdisciplinary team responsible for:
- Comprehensive diagnostic assessments;
- Participant-centered care planning;
- Health assessments and physicals;
- Clinical excellence and evidence-based interventions;
- Individual, family, and group therapy;
- Psychiatric evaluations;
- Medication management;
- Peer support and engagement;
- Linkages to additional services and care; and
- Successful achievement of participant-determined outcomes
- Comprehensive assessments, care planning, individual therapy, family/couples therapy, group therapy, and clinical documentation/chart maintenance
- Familiarity with Westchester County System of Care and resources for all age groups and the full range of behavioral health and medical needs.
- New York State LMSW, LCSW, LCSW-R, LMHC, LMFT
- Positive attitude and demeanor with an ability to engage individuals of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and needs.
- CASAC-T or CASAC a plus.
- Deep belief in behavioral health recovery, integrated services, harm reduction, and person-centered holistic care.
- Growing knowledge of evidence-based substance use and mental health treatment practices.
- Commitment to social justice and principles of diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging.
- Bilingual Spanish speaking preferred.