Location: New Rochelle, NY (On Site)
$65,000 (LMSW/LMFT or LMHC) to $75,000 (LCSW)
What The Guidance Center of Westchester offers:
- Supervision hours towards licensure
- Competitive Salaries
- 17 days PTO (3.5 weeks) plus 12 paid agency holidays
- Offer in-house Continuing Education Unit credits
- 85% of license/certification exam or renewal fee reimbursement
- Help with loan forgiveness-Some of our sites are NHCS approved
- Comprehensive medical with no deductible, dental (free vision) and supplemental benefit package
- 403b Match with 100% vesting (after two years)
- Employee discount program (get discounts for movies, hotels, cars, car rentals, broadway shows and much more)
- Health, wellness and self-care events across the network
- Free NYS Defensive Driving
The Guidance Center of Westchester looking to fill a role as an LMSW/LMHC/LCSW in the Guidance Center's Integrated Mental Health and Addiction clinic.
In the role of an LMSW, LMHC, or LCSW you will provide Integrated mental health and addiction services along with an interdisciplinary team
The LMSW, LMHC, or LCSW will be responsible for:
-Comprehensive diagnostic assessments.
-Participant-centered care planning.
-Health assessments and physicals;
-Clinical excellence and evidence-based interventions;
-Individual, family, and group therapy;
-Peer support and engagement;
-Linkages to additional services and care; and
-Successful achievement of participant-determined outcomes
-Comprehensive assessments, care planning, individual therapy, family/couples therapy, group therapy, and clinical documentation/chart maintenance
- Familiarity with Westchester County System of Care and resources for all age groups and the full range of behavioral health and medical needs.
-New York State LMSW, LCSW, LMHC, LMFT and LP
-Experience working with justice involved individuals preferred
-Positive attitude and demeanor with an ability to engage individuals of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and needs.
EEO, AAE, M/F/D/V